(blind self portrait, 2008)
Intro to me:
Toronto based. Self-teaching game design and development 2021-2022. Currently attending OCADu in Toronto for my Master of Design in Strategic Foresight and Innovation as the President’s Scholar. I have a degree in Knowledge Integration (bki) at uWaterloo – a program about connecting knowledge to solve complex problems.
I’m always interested in discussing strategy on special projects.
My overarching interest is in the philosophy and science of information as applied to economics and cognitive science and specifically: sustainable and equitable economic growth. also interested in understanding networks and decision-making to design for behaviour change in complex systems – a topic at the intersection of economics, cognitive science and transdisciplinary design.
This site includes:
check out my portfolio, some select special projects, my blog and cv on this website. Please remember that the site is highly abridged. Please email me at gcevamyhill[at]gmail.com for more information.
- indieGeoff – chronicling my 18 month adventure in learning to develop games
- Never Events Exhibit – an alternate history based teaching tool
- Calgary 2164 Exhibit – a future focused synthesis I did in 2010
- Canoe Joint-Canadian Undergraduate Programs – a longtime education innovation project
- Project Maplesync – an economic futures experiment
- Portfolio – my full integrated creative package
- Science & Poetry – my experiments in cognitive economics and my twitter poetry
- Writing – downloads to my essays, links to my most important papers
- Blog – somewhat active, perhaps more so on onward.press
- Contact information – Let me know what you think!