Thinking back, I read some great books over the past few months!
- The Thousand Autumns of Jacob de Zoet – David Mitchell
- The Truth about Stories – Thomas King
- AntiFragile – Nassim Taleb
- The Nature of Economies – Jane Jacobs
- Red Plenty – Francis Spufford
- Economics: A User’s Guide – Ha Joon Chang
- Sustainable Knowledge: A Theory of Interdisciplinarity – Robert Frodeman
- Information: The New Language of Science – Hans Christian von Breyer
- Marshall McLuhan – Douglas Coupland
I think that’s it. Just wanted to get it down. All recommended.